Region 2 Executive Committee Meeting
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm CDT
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until August 29, 2019
The Region 2 Executive Committee consists of four officers and five Members At-Large who are elected to two-year terms at the WEAC Region 2 Representative Assembly. The current president is TJ Pharo-Kozak from the Stevens Point Area Education Association.
Some of the duties of the Executive Committee is to:
- Carries out the directives of the Representative Assembly
- Makes recommendations to the Region 2 Board of Directors
- Takes action on items that cannot wait for action by the Board
- Approve budget items that exceed a line item in the annual budget
- Supervises of Region 2 staff
The Executive Committee meets on a monthly basis. Agenda and meeting materials are sent to the committee members a week before each meeting. Please let Tiffany Reindl (Reindlt@weac.org) know if you would like to attend.