- This event has passed.
Region 2 Board of Directors Meeting
October 4, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0
One event on March 7, 2019 at 6:00pm
The Region 2 Board of Directors (BOD) consists of one representative from every local. It can be the local president or his/her designee. It also includes the officers and Executive Committee members of Region 2. Term of office is one year beginning September 1.
Some of the duties of the BOD is to:
- Direct all activities of the Region between meetings of the RA
- Approve expenditures not in the budget
- Select delegates to conferences, assemblies, and seminars
- Approve payment of any stipends to officers
- Present a budget to the RA for approval
- Hire and terminate staff.
Agendas and meeting materials are sent to BOD members one week before the meeting. Local presidents should let Tiffany Reindl at the Region 2 office know who their representatives will be at the start of each year.
5:45 pm light dinner
6:00 pm meeting